Boozy Affogato Cocktail Recipe
- 1 scoop of quality ice cream
- 45ml Mr Black poured over
- Sprinkle chosen garnish
Whilst it’s simple, there’s room to include a variation with your choice of ingredients.
- Take a generous scoop of ice cream (your choice of flavour) and drop into a dessert cocktail glass.
- Pour 45ml of Mr Black liqueur over the top and wait for the ice cream to slowly drizzle into the coffee syrup.
- Liberally sprinkle your choice of crunchy garnish, and finish with an edible flower for that added wow factor.
Ice cream suggestions
- Quality Vanilla
- Salted Caramel
- Anything with nuts
- Candied hazlenuts/macadamia etc
- Chocolate or biscuit crumb
- Cacao nibs
…basically anything delicious with a bit of crunch.